Gluten Free Chicken Fingers
- 1 Cup Hazelnut Flour (I imagine almond flour would work as well, though I have never tried it.)
- 1 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 1 Tb Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 Large Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 Beaten Egg
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat the olive oil in a skillet.
- Combine hazelnut flour, garlic, seasonings and salt and pepper in a bowl and set aside.
- Cut chicken into desired size pieces. Gently tenderize chicken pieces to ¼ to ½ inch thick.
- Immerse chicken in egg wash. Place egg coated chicken into hazelnut mixture and coat thoroughly.
- Gently set chicken into the preheated pan with oil, be sure not to over crowd the pan. Brown chicken on both sides and then place on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 or until chicken is cooked through.