Monday, April 23, 2012

Recent Smiles Sent From Above:


  • Seeing Abby and Emily get dressed up and feel completely beautiful
  • Laughing with Alex on a joke that only he and I get
  • Understanding and being understood by my Grandma, aka my sister a couple generations removed
  • Making eye contact with my husband and seeing the understanding in his eyes
  • Lilacs that smell as sweet as they look
  • A mother in law that is also a patient best friend
  • Friends that call just to see how you are doing
  • Watching my children create friendships
  • Hearing my children sing His praises anywhere and everywhere
  • Watching Abby dance with her friend and laugh together when they make mistakes
  • Friends that visit laugh and never judge the mess of your house
  • Hugs from my kids and husband
  • Jokes created by a 4 year old
  • Being able to chat with Alex about real things
  • Being able to chat with Alex about imaginary things
  • Sisters, brothers, Aunts and Uncles
  • People that remember the birthdays of my family, even if they don’t care much for birthdays themselves
  • Perfectly white bowls
  • The smell of my Grandma's kitchen
  • The forgiveness of family and friends when my mouth moves faster than my brain
  • Colorful flowers and birds to be subjects in my photo adventures
  • Hiking adventures with the kids
  • The crash of the ocean waves as I watch my children run and play in the sand
  • Sandcastles, sand in my shoes long after the trip and my Aunt Sandy who will always be a child at heart
  • Apricots
  • The freedom and ability to share my crazy train of thought with people near and far with ease 

No comments:

Post a Comment