Friday, June 1, 2012

Gluten Free Brazilian Cheesy Rolls and I am Weak


I Am Weak
I am weak.  I can work out, lift weights, eat right and take vitamins but I am still weak.  I am but flesh and bones, with a system of inefficient processes running through my body.  I cry, I laugh, and I reach for more when there is none to be had.  I eat too much, I eat too little.  I anger quickly, I yell when quiet would be better.  I dream of more when what I have is more than enough.  I resent times that I have said yes and times I have said no.  Sometimes I just want to walk away when standing my ground is the better choice.  I hate when I should love, I love when I should let go.  I despise others for their weakness, when I am guilty of the same.  I am weak.

Thank you Lord for the strength I find in you.  You are my rock, my strength and my salvation.  Without you I am nothing but weak and hopeless.  I yearn for you and your word.  Thank you for the solid gifts of life, love and salvation.  Amen.
There is none holy like the Lord; there is none besides you; there is no rock like our God.  (1 Samuel 2:2)



Gluten Free Brazilian Cheesy Rolls

Ingredients:
1 Cup Milk
¼ Cup Butter
¼ Cup Olive Oil
2 Cups Tapioca Flour
2 Eggs
½ to 1 Cup of Parmesan Cheese

Directions:
In a sauce pan, bring milk, butter and oil to a boil over medium heat.  Remove from heat and stir in tapioca flour.  Add eggs, one at a time, along with cheese.  Dump the mixture onto a cutting board or prepared surface to knead the dough until all ingredients are completely combined.   Pull apart approximately 1tbs (or mini cookie scoop) of dough and roll into a ball, placing on a cookie sheet.  Bake for 20-25 at 350 degrees.  After 15min, flip the rolls to brown on the other side.  Recipe yields 24-28 rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment