1. A jig is not just a dance anymore. (jig - A device for guiding a tool or for holding machine work in place. )
|Birds Mouth Cut|
2. Birds Mouth is a type of cut used inmaking a roof, not just what a bird uses to eat.
3. Air compressors for an air nailer may not get enough current through a long extension cord and can waste a lot of time trying to figure out what is wrong.
4. What looks square is not always square.
5. Measure twice, cut once.
6. When none of the power tools work, save time and ALWAYS check the circuit breaker first.
7. Desperation is going on the roof in search of a better extension cord.
8. Trusses are easier to buy then cut yourself, but don't tell an engineer that.
9. Time moves faster then a power drill, circular saw or a miter saw ever can.
10. Rome was not built in a day and neither is our chicken coop. There is always next weekend....