Warm days and busy evenings are in store for us as spring starts to take it's rightful place. So, time to break out the slow cooker and prepare easy, home cooked meals for those time limited days.
Slow Cooker Rosemary Pork Loin
- 4-5lb Boneless Pork Loin
- 10 Cloves Garlic
- 7 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 2 C. Vegetable Broth
- 1 Large Onion
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Warm olive oil in a sautee pan.
- With a sharp knife, cut slits into pork loin and slip the garlic into the meat.
- Generously salt and pepper the pork loin and brown or sear on both sides in pan with oil.
- While pork is browning, chop onion and place on bottom of slow cooker along with extra garlic if desired.
- Place browned pork into crock pot along with vegetable broth and rosemary sprigs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or until pork is tender and cooked through.
Don’t waste your time on useless work, mere busywork, the barren pursuits of darkness. Expose these things for the sham they are. It’s a scandal when people waste their lives on things they must do in the darkness where no one will see. Rip the cover off those frauds and see how attractive they look in the light of Christ. Wake up from your sleep, Climb out of your coffins; Christ will show you the light! So watch your step. Use your head. Make the most of every chance you get. These are desperate times! - Ephesians 5:11-17