Friday, May 25, 2012

Gluten Free Pasta Salad



This week I had a lovely visit from my friend Krista and her two fun loving little boys.  Krista and I have been friends for over 20 years and each and every time we visit it is as if no time has passed.  Being one of the biggest influences on the beginning of my walk with Christ, Krista will forever hold a special place in my heart.  Her thoughtful nature and warm smile are true testaments to the grace of God and His Love working in her life.  I am very thankful to the Lord for the gift of Krista in my life.

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.  (Proverbs 17:17)


Now, to start the picnic season off right.....


Gluten Free Pasta Salad

Ingredients:
Gluten Free Spiral Veggie Pasta (8oz)
½ Red Pepper
½ Green Pepper
1 C. Cauliflower
½ Red Onion
1 Cup Shredded Carrots 
1 ½ C. Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
¾ C. Diced Pepperoni
Gluten Free Italian Dressing

Directions:
Cook pasta per package directions.  Dice peppers, cauliflower, onion and pepperoni.  Add all ingredients and coat with dressing.  All measurements are approximate because the wonderful thing about pasta salad is that you can adjust it so easily to your taste or mood.






Beautiful Flowers from a beautiful friend.  Thank you Krista!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment