The Resurrection Story
By Emily Foreman, Age 4
Jesus died for us on the cross. The really sad thing is that some people really didn’t like Jesus. So He died on the cross and that is no reason to cry because He died for EVERY ONE of us. But, people did cry and the angel came and said not to because Jesus is really alive! So we don’t have to cry, because He is ALIVE!
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 14:6
Easy as Potato Skins
- 5-10 Potatoes
- Cheddar Cheese
- Chopped Scallions or Chives
- Scrub all potatoes and then cut in half lengthwise.
- Microwave or bake in oven until insides are soft, but not mushy
- While the potatoes are baking, cook bacon until crispy
- Remove and allow potatoes to cool until able to handle.
- Using a spoon, remove the inside from each potato half, reserving for another recipe later (potato soup or gnocchi work well.)
- Fill empty halves with cheese and bacon and then broil for approx 5min on until melted and warmed through. Sprinkle chives or scallions on top and serve with sour cream and salsa.
- You can fill the potatoes with any number of yummy things. Some suggestions are sausage and Italian cheeses or ricotta, prosciutto and parmesan cheese. Have fun experimenting!